The Sony Optiarc model AD-7190A is an external DVD burner that connects to a computer system via a USB cable. Like most other electronics, it requires occasional firmware update. Firmware update ensures the unit functions with all the latest hardware installed in the computer system. Updates are free to get, and you just need an internet connection. Instructions
Open your Internet browser and go to “Sony.com”. Select “Service and Support” at the top of the page, then choose “drivers and software”.
Select the “Desktop Computer” option, then choose the Optiaric Hardware line, followed by “AD-7190A”. Click “Continue” and the firmware driver information loads on the screen.
Click “Download” and the firmware driver downloads for your computer.
Double click the downloaded firmware driver to load the installation wizard. Accept the license agreement and click “Next” for the installation name and location. Choose “Install” to install the updated firmware driver for the Sony Optiarc DVD drive.
· How to Clean an HP Pavilion DV2000
· How to erase a password protected drive
· How to Connect a Portable Hard Drive to a PC
· What is Level 1 Storage
· My Maxtor n256 is slow
· Programs To revert a PST file Back to a m…
· How to Format a Memory Card for a Samsung
· How to Reinstall My Sound Driver After I Deleted
· The best way to copy an audio CD to a PC
· Parts of a Processor
· DLT Vs. DDS
· MacBook Case Problems
· What size feed do I need a process…
· How to Drag a File to a Key Drive
· How to Upgrade a Dell Laptop DVD Drive
· How to recover emails from a hard drive
· How to find the memory space pie chart…
· How to Repair Your Own iMac G5 Capacitors
· How to Install Windows XP Product Key in BIOS
· How to Change a CPU Fan Speed