Some Sony cameras use a micro SDHC memory card to store photos and videos. Check if the Sony camera can use this card by reading the owner’s manual. Please format the micro SDHC before using it in the camera for the first time. This will reset the card to factory settings, clear any errors and configure it for use in a Sony camera. Things You’ll Need External
Show Card Reader More Instructions
Insert the micro SDHC card into the computer slot labeled “micro SDHC,” if you have a micro SDHC card reader installed in your computer. If you don’t, then plug the card into an external micro SDHC reader and connect the reader to a USB port.
Click on the blue circle containing the Windows logo to open the “Start” menu. Click on “Control Panel”.
Locate “System and Security” and click on it. Click on “Administrative Tools”. Double click on “Computer Management”.
Click on the “Disk Management” option on the left side of the screen. Right-click the micro SDHC card and select the “Format” option.
Press “OK” to format the drive. When a message appears that formatting is complete, remove the card.
Insert the micro SDHC card into the port of your Sony camera named “< Micro SDHC.”
· The difference between RAID-1 and RAID-5
· DVD is slow on a laptop
· How to recover overwritten files on a Memory Stick…
· How To Write About Protected USB Flash Drives
· How to delete partition using CD Recovery
· How to make a shared folder on Time Capsule
· How to recover photos from bad sectors
· How to Format a Tera 2 SDXC Memory Card with Ca…
· How do I copy data from a laptop hard drive…
· What is the NCQ interface on hard drives
· How to Connect a Mac to a DirecTV
· How to Reset the BIOS on an Inspiron 5150
· Connecting an Apple Display
· How to upgrade the motherboard on an HP Pavilion A844N with…
· How to configure the Sony Vaio BIOS
· How to Play an MP4 Video on My Mac
· How to change the Speaker on an iPhone
· How can I do a system cleaning on my laptop
· How to change parallel port settings in BI…
· How to Choose a Laptop Hard Drive