The FireLite line of external hard drives was originally manufactured by Verbatim. The devices use a USB cable to connect to your computer so that you can transfer data from your computer’s hard drive to the external hard drive. These drives can be used as a backup to your main hard drive or as additional storage for files you don’t want to store on your computer. Both FireLite and FireLite XPress can store up to 120 gigabytes (GB) of data. The devices measure 3.3 centimeters in width and 5.1 centimeters in depth. The FireLite XPress measures 0.9 inches tall while the FireLite measures 0.7 inches tall. Both devices weigh 10 oz Things You’ll Need Show
Connect the smaller end of the USB cable to the port on your FireLite hard drive.
Plug the larger end of the USB cable into an available port on your computer. You will experience a short wait while the computer recognizes the Hard Drive Plus and displays a confirmation that the drive has been installed and is ready to use.
Access your FireLite drive on a Windows PC by clicking “My Computer” and then the FireLite car folder. If you’re using a Mac, click the FireLite drive icon on your desktop.
Drag and drop files to or from your FireLite drive just as you would any other folder on your computer. Alternatively, you can right click on any file and choose to copy and paste it into the FireLite drive.
Unplug the FireLite drive by clicking “Unplug or Eject Hardware” in the system tray. Select FireLite drive from the menu to turn off
Disconnect the USB cable. Once you see the message indicating that the hardware can be successfully removed. If the computer is already turned off, you can simply unplug the USB cable.
· How to Create an Image CD
· How to improve disk speed in Settings…
· How to replace a Toshiba HD password
· How to Access My Iomega Hard Drive
· How Do I Secure Data Overlay…
· Nero could not run Start of Disc-At -Once
· How to recover data from Seagate FreeAgent HD
· How to format a floppy
· SATA Drivers does not load
· 64-Bit Compatible Flash Cards
· ? How can I paste a Bigger Than 5GB file
· My Macbook takes a long time to go into sleep mode…
· How to make your Memory Card work
· Booting Your MacBook From CD
· How to Reset the BIOS on a Compaq Presario SR5010NX
· How to Dump a Computer’s BIOS
· 4GB SD Disk Capacity
· Description of an IDE Cable & Board Connection
· How to install a DVD RW