A memory card is plugged into your computer’s USB port and can transfer data from your computer to the pendrive or from the stick to your computer. Memory cards come in a variety of sizes, from under one gigabyte to several gigabytes. Microsoft Windows 2000 comes with USB support, so it automatically recognizes the memory card and installs it. You just have to open the device in “My Computer” to start using it. Instructions
Insert the memory card into an open USB slot on your computer. A box will appear in the lower right corner of the screen, alerting you that Windows 2000 is installing new hardware.
Click on the Windows “Start” menu and select “My Computer”.
double click on the memory card to open it. The memory card will either be listed as a “Removable Disk” or contain part of the memory card manufacturer’s name. Drag files to the memory card to copy the files or drag files from the stick to a location on the computer to transfer the files from the memory card to the computer.
Click the “Safely Remove Hardware” icon in the Windows 2000 system tray at the bottom right of your screen. Click “Stop USB Mass Storage Device”. There may be more than one USB device running on your computer, select the one you want to take. For example, click “Stop USB Mass Storage Device – Drive ( H :)” if your device is hard (H 🙂
· How to delete videos from a hard drive
· How Do I Secure Data Overlay…
· SCSI Drives Vs. Satan
· How to Compare Files on Two Hard Drives
· How to make duplicate copies
· How to Remove a U3 Cruzer Partition on a SanDisk
· How to Restore a Sansa Disk
· How to Transfer a Dish DVR to PC
· How to restore a Maxtor One Touch 4 to the state it was in?
· How to Convert Petabytes to Gigabytes
· Software for cleaning a boot drive…
· The Best and Fastest All-in-One Printers
· How to Install Discount Drivers
· High level of formatting a USB
· How to record sound on a MacBook Pro
· How to Enable Full Screen on a Mac
· How can I find out how my USB drive is formatted
· How to update BIOS Phoenix Technologies
· My Mac PowerBook G4 CD Drive Does Not Read DVDs
· How to remove optional media updates