The HP Touchsmart computer consists of a 19-inch touchscreen, built-in microphone, speakers and webcam, a wireless keyboard and mouse, and a stylus. Other features include built-in wireless LAN, a sleep mode, a memory card reader and a DVD drive. The computer retails for between $600 and $1,600 depending on model and specs, and is available at a number of retailers, including Amazon, Office Depot and Frys, as well as on the official HP website. Stock Instructions: Game Up
Place the PC on a table and connect the AC power cord connector on the back of the PC to the power cord. Plug the power cord into an outlet. For extra safety, plug the power cord into a “surge protection” device.
Pull the battery tabs on the keyboard and mouse. Turn your mouse over and change the power tab “Off” to “On”.
Press the “On” button on the front of the PC. Follow the installation instructions that appear on the screen. The process should take about 20 minutes.
Optimize the touch experience. Click on the “Windows Start Button” and select “All Programs”. Press “HP”, then “HP TouchSmart Programs.” Select “Optimize for Mouse” or “Optimize for Touch,” depending on whether you are using a mouse or using the touchscreen.
Press an item on the touch screen once, with your finger or a stylus, to select it. Alternatively, quickly double-tap, as if “double-clicking”.
“Right click” by pressing an item until the appropriate menu appears. Move your finger up or down on the menu and release your finger to the appropriate menu selection.
· SSD Vs. SD Cards
· How to test HD on a PC
· How to Speed Up Hard Disk Transfer
· Computer Defragment Information
· How to clean a Travan 40
· Dell Dimension 2100 A- Drive Error
· How to Replace a Siemens PLC Input Board Under …
· How to add a device to open Firmware
· How to put a slave on a Hitachi Deskstar
· How to Partition a Primary Disk
· Seagate 7200 RPM Portable HD Features
· How to maintain a Mac
· G5 Logic Card Problems
· How to make a boot CD for an update…
· How to Sync a Mouse to an Apple Mac
· How to Find Duplicate Files on Mac OS X
· How to Make a Bootable DiskWarrior Disk
· How to update the BIOS with Premium 6.00PG
· How to replace HP M7067c HD
· How to tell if your MacBook has a Mini or Mini display…