newer and higher-end HP (Hewlett-Packard) computers are capable of playing high definition discs via the supplied Blu-ray drive. However if you are finding Windows Media Center is not playing the disc you have to resolve the situation. Usually the problem can be attributed to the disc you are using or is occurring because the driver for the Blu-ray drive has been removed from the system. Instructions
Verify the disc you are using. HP computers only accept the Blu-ray high definition disc format. Any other format is not supported and will not play on the computer system.
Restart Windows Media Center. The program may have been loaded incorrectly.
Restart your computer if restarting Windows Media Center does not resolve the issue. Computer hardware does not always boot correctly when you start your computer.
Browse to the HP website if restarting the computer does not resolve the issue. Select “Support and Drivers” > “Download Drivers and Software.”
Select the type of computer you are using, and the exact model. Select the Blu-ray driver from the list of drivers available for download for your computer. Double-click on the downloaded file to load the installation wizard. Follow the onscreen instructions to install the driver. Restart the computer . The system is ready to start playing high definition Blu-ray.
· Best Digital Media Storage Devices
· How to Repair a Toshiba 8GB Flashdrive
· Types of Memorex Disks
· How do I configure a Raid IDE and SATA on a 925…
· How to load a SanDisk
· How to make a basic partition
· How to burn Blu-ray discs
· How to Repair a Corrupt DCIM
· What rivers, trees and animals live in a Temp Forest…
· How to Use a Computer to Boot a DVD
· How to find my BIOS on Intel
· How to increase RAM and decrease CPU usage
· How to Mute a Noisy Seagate Hard Drive
· How to Check DNS on a MacBook Pro
· How to Delete Hard Drive Partitions on Macs
· How to Bypass a BIOS Password on a Laptop
· How to undo a BIOS update
· How to hide a partition within a partition
· My computer keeps freezing after I ins…
· How to update a computer’s BIOS