Fujitsu MHV2080AT is a computer hard drive for desktop computers. If you have recently purchased a Fujitsu MHV2080AT , you will need to install it on your computer. Windows will automatically detect Fujitsu MHV2080AT after installation. Your hard drives fit into slots located on the front of your computer case. The Fujitsu MHV2080AT can be installed in about 15 minutes. Things You’ll Need
Show More Instructions
Turn off the computer and unplug the power cord.
Remove the side of the computer case by removing the two screws that secure it.
Place the Fujitsu MHV2080AT on one of the shelves located on the front of the computer case.
Place the screws that come with your hard drive on the side of the shelves and secure your Fujitsu MHV2080AT.
Connect the SATA cable that comes with the Fujitsu MHV2080AT to the back of your hard drive. Connect the other end to a SATA port on the motherboard. The hard drive will receive power through the SATA cable.
· How to install ReadyBoost
· How to remove write-protected SD cards
· What are Blu-ray Discs
· How to Open a LaCie Little Drive Case
· How to Connect a Transcend Flashcard to WMP
· How to erase a password protected drive
· How to check if my PC has eSATA
· How do you configure two IDE Drives to operate using…
· How to Reset Password for My Passport Essential
· How to reinstall D Drive on my Windows computer…
· How to access the BIOS on an IBM ThinkPad
· How to Upgrade a Dell Latitude D266XT CPU
· How to Get BIOS on an Aspire
· How to Add Books on CDs to iPods
· How to Copy an EXE File to My Passport
· How an optical disc works
· How to Replace a Computer DVD Drive
· CPU Cooling Tools
· Electrocompetent Cell Protocol
· How to get a CD from an iMac