Sentry Safe is a more secure external hard drive that you connect to your computer. In order to fully utilize a Sentry Safe hard drive, you need to install the software contained on the hard drive. Once connected, Windows will automatically detect the hard drive and open the installation protocol. You can install a secure Sentry hard drive in about ten minutes. Things You’ll Need
Sentry Secure Hard
Drive Show More Instructions
Connect the Sentry secure hard drive to your computer by connecting the USB cable to the USB port.
Click “Run Launch.exe”. Windows with this command will automatically appear when you connect the hard drive for the first time.
Click “Install from hard drive.”
Click “Next” and accept the license agreement.
Allow the software installation to complete and click “Finish”.
· Matshita DVD -R UJ-815 Specifications
· How to configure multiple SCSI drives
· What are computer disks and how are they used…
· The Advantages of External Hard Drives
· How to Install a Multi Card Reader
· How to Cover Five SATA Devices on Gigaby Motherboard…
· Types of Storage Devices
· How to Copy a LaserLock CD
· How to Partition a Micro SD
· The reliability of external hard drives
· How to Boot a Ghost Drive
· How to Fix Wrong BIOS Settings
· How to add more space to a partition
· How to Change Hard Drive Names on a Mac
· How to Remove a Stuck Tape From a DLT7000
· How to Play AVI Videos on a Macbook
· How to Connect Two Maxtor IDE Hard Drives
· I cannot transfer files to a US device…
· How to unlock a D Drive
· How to Remove a Mac Power Tower