Verbatim flash drives transfer files and shut down. When it doesn’t, the drive is corrupted. To remedy this situation, you have to format the drive. This will remove the bug in question and free up all the space in it as well. Instructions
Put the Verbatim drive to the computer by connecting the USB port into the USB slot.
Click on the blue logo in the left corner and select “Control Panel”.
Open the “Security” option of the system and . Open “Administrative Tools”. Double click on “Computer Management”.
Left click the letters “Disk Management” in the left pane to display the Verbatim drive. Right-click on the Verbatim drive and click “Format”.
Click “OK” on the next screen to format the Verbatim.
· How to change and safely remove a device name…
· Ideas for old computers
· How to Repair an XBK Smart Corrupted File
· How to format an SSD
· How to Convert PC Card to USB
· How to change the MBR partition style
· How to Install an SSD to a Motherboard
· How to Configure DNS 323 With a Mac
· Hard Drive Upgrades for a Dell Dimension 8200
· Best USB Memory Drives
· How to disassemble a Superdrive
· How to Disable Autoplay Features in a Western Elemen…
· How do I update the BIOS in Windows
· Dell GX280 CPU Fan Problems
· How to Choose the Best External DVD Drive
· My CD drive says all audio CDs are…
· The evolution of storage devices
· Rack Hosting Options
· How to Access the Dell Latitude D600 System BIOS
· How to make a shared folder on Time Capsule