Have you created a new WhatsApp account lately? Are you having trouble verifying it? If you are looking for what to do if you can’t verify your number on WhatsApp and you want to know all the reasons why I can’t verify my WhatsApp number as well as their solutions, you came to the right place! Keep reading.
Why can’t I verify my number on WhatsApp?
Well, before we start with the solutions, let’s exactly answer your question: “What to do if I can’t verify my number on WhatsApp?” or “Why can’t I verify my number on WhatsApp?”
Well, the reality is that there is no specific reason, but rather some possibilities that it could be. For example, one of these:
- The phone number you enter is incorrect, and therefore you do not receive the code.
- The message with the code is being blocked by the operator of your device.
- Your own device is blocking the number with the code.
- You have a bad connection, so the code is never sent.
Ultimately, those are the most common causes. However, do not worry, because we can solve any problem.
How can I verify the account with the WhatsApp code?
Well, to keep that in mind, let’s see what is the official method and what should work to verify WhatsApp normally. Once we see this, you will be able to define if you are making a mistake or indeed you have encountered an error within the WhatsApp application that does not allow you to verify the account with the code. Let’s see then, the steps to verify the WhatsApp account with the code:
- Enter your phone number:
- Choose your country from the drop down list. This will automatically fill in your country code on the left.
- Enter your phone number in the box to the right. Do not put any 0 before your phone number.
- Tap Next to request a code.
- Enter the 6-digit code you receive by SMS.
And ready! If everything has gone well and you have received the SMS with the code and have entered it in the WhatsApp application, it should be enough. However, on some occasions it is very normal that the code does not reach your device. That is why there is a second method:
- Wait for the progress bar to finish and try again. The wait can take up to 10 minutes.
- Do not try to enter any code randomly, or you will be locked out for a long period of time.
- If the time runs out before you receive the code, an option will appear to request a phone call. Choose the option Call me to request the call. When you answer the call, an automated voice should tell you the 6-digit code.
- Insert that to verify your WhatsApp account.
Now yes, that’s it! You should end up with your verified account and the ability to use WhatsApp normally on your device.
What to do if I can’t verify my number on WhatsApp?
Now, if you’ve tried all of the above and still wonder, “whatsapp won’t let me verify my number?” and you just repeat to yourself “Why can’t I verify my number on whatsapp?”, the answer is simple: it’s probably a problem with your device, internal and software.
Fortunately for you, this is not a serious problem, as it can be fixed easily and in a matter of minutes, without data loss. You see, there is a widely used software to fix devices and problems like this called Tenorshare ReiBoot.
This software has a version for Android and a version for iOS that you can use, both from a Windows computer and a Mac. But do you know what is the best of all? It’s super easy to use and anyone can do it. Let’s see the steps, in this example we will use an iPhone device.
- Download and install the corresponding version of Tenorshare ReiBoot (For Android or iOS, depending on your device, we leave you a link to the version for iOS).
- Connect your mobile device to the computer using a USB data cable.
- Open the ReiBoot program and select the “Standard Repair” or “Repair Android System” option, depending on whether you are using one version of the program or another.
- Now, you must download the recommended firmware and hit “Start”.
As you can see, the question “Why can’t I verify my number on whatsapp?” Many users do it, however, it is very easy to solve it. If you use Tenorshare ReiBoot for this case, it will be even easier and faster. Do not stop trying!
Leave a Reply