Sometimes it’s a shock when you don’t hear sound in an Internet browser when you play embedded music or movies. Most of the time, the solution is a quick fix that may have slipped your mind from previous use. volume controls
Check your volume controls, the volume could just be reduced or turned off. Make sure the volume is turned on on the computer, either through software or the manual controls physically on the computer. After doing this, check the volume control located on the movie or music player built into the browser.
The sound card driver may be defective or missing. Reinstalling the driver may fix the problem, if you have Windows you can completely erase the driver and reinstall it using your system disk or a driver downloaded from the internet. If you choose the latter, you just need to know what sound card is installed in your computer.
The final solution may involve restarting your computer. Something may have corrupted the communication from the computer to the sound card and it may need to be cleaned.
· What is unallocated space on the computer
· Problems With My WD Hard Drive: A Noise Clunky
· How to clean a Micro SD card
· Problems with Verbatim Portable Hard Drive
· It’s HDD Mechanics Better Than SSD
· How to Burn a Blu-Ray Disc
· How to Calibrate a Disc
· How to Install a Second DVD Burner on a Dell Inspiron…
· SimpleTech Mini Drive Specifications
· How to test NAS speed
· Signs and Symptoms of an iMac Logic Board Failure
· How to Format System Restore
· How to use a Micro SD in a Multi Card Reader
· How to expand the hard drive on a Dell Dimension 8400…
· How to delete and reinstall Macbook
· How to Calculate Airflow Through a Crack
· How to repair your own iMac G5 with a logic board…
· How to Change Laptop CD-ROM Drives in an iBook
· How to Troubleshoot a Photobooth Camera
· How do I get it in the BIOS of an IBM Thinkpad 2635